One of Houston's premier creative companies is looking to add to our developer stable. We are looking for someone who is not afraid to jump in and get their hands dirty. This is not your typical programmer's job or environment. You will be challenged to offer new ideas and solutions to help solve our client's (internal and external) challenges.
If you are looking for the right opportunity to build high end sites & web applications that challenge the senses then we need to speak.
The current opening requires good hands on experience of the following:
Additional Desired Skills: ACTIONSCRIPT, PHP, IIS, T-SQL, HTML5
SKILL SETS WILL BE TESTED – THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION.
Experience developing web, mobile & desktop applications as well as developing and consuming web Services.
Database Servers - MS SQL Server - Database creation, connection, and management...
Content Management Systems - Implementation and customization CMS experience (Sitefinity, DNN, Orchard, Sharepoint),
Flash/Flex - If you have experience in developing RIA's (Rich Internet Applications) please step to the front of the line.
As you can see we are looking for an unusual mix of creative and programming talent. If you think you are up to the challenge, submit your resume today.
Please make sure your resumes include URL's of previous work.
Company Benefits Include:
100% Paid Medical Insurance
Come to work in jeans everyday
Contemporary work environment
The ability to challenge your senses everyday and develop solutions that others say just aren't possible.
We are looking to hire the right person today...get us your resume today.
For more information on who we are...check us out at www.byp.com
We are only accepting applications from candidates who can work in our facility. No telecommuting or off-site developers will be considered.
Bill Young Productions - A creative powerhouse is looking to add a talented Graphic Artist/Web Designer to our Interactive team.
We are looking for a winner with a solid understanding of modern web-based technologies, cross-browser development on multiple platforms and a strong eye for creative design. The position allows for the development of unique and interesting content, microsites, integrated ad-based solutions and other compelling applications for the top names in the music industry and corporate America.
This is NOT an entry level position.
You will work with a highly experienced team of designers and developers, helping to deliver cutting-edge technology based solutions. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Creating the overall look and feel for various interactive and web based projects.
- Designing and developing web sites, application interfaces, etc.
- Collaborate with other developers, graphic designers and a project management team
Experience with the following:
- Strong Photoshop Skills in CS5 or above
- Strong HTML design & coding (must have CSS experience)
- Some experience with Flash
- Illustrator CS5 or above
- User Interface design experience
- Superior attention to detail
We are looking for someone who brings the following:
- Creative/innovative thinking
- Critical thinking/problem solving ability
- Ability to adapt to change and demonstrates flexibility.
- Works collaboratively and builds relationships.
- Displays professionalism and “grace under pressure”.
- Has a sense of urgency and conveys a positive, *can-do* attitude.
ONLY CANDIDATES WHO ARE ABLE TO WORK IN OUR SUGAR LAND OFFICE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY THIRD PARTY RESUMES OR FROM FIRMS OFFERING TO PROVIDE THIS AS A SERVICE. RECRUITERS - DO NOT CALL!
- Paid Vacations
- 100% Paid Medical Insurance with Cafeteria Plan
- 401K Plan
- Bonus Program/Profit Sharing
- The ability to challenge your senses and develop the best stuff imaginable.
We are looking to hire the right person today please include design samples or URLs along with your resume.